The Regulation of Digital Services organised a conference on the afternoon of December 11th , 2008, dedicated to Innovation and Regulation in ICTs.
This conférence welcomed :
– Paul David, Professor of Economics (Emeritus) at Stanford University, Emeritus Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford,and Titular Professor in the Chair of Innovation and Regulation of Digital Services, and
– Marshall van Alstyne, Associate Professorin the scool of management at Boston University and Visiting Professor at MIT,
and the video-conference participation of
– Philippe Aghion, Professor of Economics at Harvard University, and
– Nicholas Economides, Professor of Economics at Stern School of Business, New York University,
Conference proceedings and programme features:
– Brief introduction of the programme of the Chair and conference : Alain Vallée, Paul David
– Innovation, openness & platform control, with Marshall van Alstyne,
– ICT services, innovation, and economic growth, with Philippe Aghion,
– Effects of non-neutrality and price discrimination in network services, with Nicolas Economides
– Networked digital technology diffusion in Europe’s public sector, with Paul David
– Conclusive remarks: Pierre-Jean Benghozi, Laurent Gille.