The Innovation and Regulation in Digital Services Chair organized, last November 21, 2012, a Research workshop on Cyber-security: Innovation, Regulation and Strategic Shifts.
Philippe Baumard (Ecole Polytechnique, Innovation & Regulation Chair) introduced this workshop and welcomed:
– Dr. JP Macintosh, Director of Programs, UCL Institute for Security and Resilience Studies
– Dr. Chris C. Demchak, Professor, Strategic Research, NWC Center for Cyber conflict studies
– Admiral Arnaud Coustillère, Cyber-Defense General Officer, Etat-Major des Armées
– Jean-Luc Moliner, Senior Vice President, Security, France Telecom-Orange
– Cédric Blancher, Senior Cyber-Security Expert, EADS Group
– John Mallery, Research Scientist, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
Report on the conférence